Elevated position with good views, Duras area.
Over 300 m2 of habitable space + outbuildings.
1 hectare of fenced land with new swimming pool
- Entrance hall: quarry tiled floor, rendered walls and plastered ceiling. Old sink feature. 8.97 x 1.97 m.
- Office / snug: same décor. Stone fireplace. 5.82 x 3.52 m.
- Large living room: open to exposed roof beams, same tiled floor and stone pointed or rendered walls. Lovely open fireplace. 10.68 x 4.64 m / approx 50 m2.
- Large kitchen / dinner: same décor. Fitted granite and wood kitchen. Two glazed sliding doors to garden. 4.06 x 10.69 m.
- Master bedroom: same décor with glazed door to garden. 6.28 x 4.87 m.
- Bathroom: tiled floor and walls. Two sinks, bidet, bath and WC. 16 m2.
- Laundry room with large spare shower
- Cloakroom with WC and hand basin.
- Painted staircase from living room to first floor. Large mezzanine corridor. Modern wooden floors throughout.
- Bedroom 2: exposed stone or plastered walls and ceiling. 3.84 x 6.33 m.
- Bathroom with bath, wc and two basins. 16 m2.
- Bedroom 3: same décor. 5.25 x 4.86 m.
- Bedroom 4: same décor. 5.14 x 4.85 m.
- Large attached stone barn of approx 100 m2.
- Small studio to restore, three rooms
- Open sided barn / garage.
Modern Central heating (wood pellets)
Insulated walls, floors and ceilings. Double glazing. New septic tank.
1 hectare of fenced land with two entrances through electric gates.
12 x 8 m swimming pool with beige liner